Cloud Workstation - Gold Cloud Package
Cloud Workstation, simply put, is a computer in the cloud. Your computer in the cloud gives you Windows 10 with Microsoft Office to provide your business with cutting edge IT technology and mobility while ensuring the best performance and security for your users. We teamed up with the world's best workstation, server and backup technology vendors and built a virtual platform for "small office" networks to flourish in our cloud based system. This package is for businesses with 5 users or more.
• Daily backups that go back 30 days.
• Monthly backups for 12 months.
• Secure, shared network drives within your organizations file level access.
• Microsoft workstations platforms either Windows 7 or Windows 10.
• Latest Microsoft Office Package.
• Enterprise firewall security, you can control user’s access to the web.
• Uniform wall paper synchronization, for that personal touch or to share some internal unified business strategies.
• Mobility – login to your machine from anywhere in the world.
• Multi device platform – you can login through your laptop, desktop, iPad, tablet and even your smart phone.
• 10Gb of disk space per user with 3 (5Gb) shares with a total of 65Gb storage space.
• Unlimited restores included.
• 2 hours per month of user desktop support (out of bundle rates at hourly rate of R390.
99% Uptime. Service for uptime is free (to make sure the Cloud Workstation is available).
* Note that the supporting packages needs to be taken in connection with the monthly Gold package.
Q: What is Cloud Workstation?
A: Simply put, it is a computer in the cloud that you log on to through the internet.
Q: How secure is Cloud Workstation?
A: The only way to access the system is through a SSL VPN connection.
Q: How secure is my data?
A: Once on the Cloud Workstation session no one has access to your data except for the users you have requested should have access to the shared folders.
Q: What happens if I delete a file by mistake?
A: We do daily backups of your data and can restore it for you.
Q: Can I print from the Cloud Workstation?
A: Yes, you can print to a printer connected to your PC/laptop or a network printer.
Q: How do I copy data to the Cloud Workstation?
A: When you start off with us you can send us all your data on a drive and we will ingest it into your Cloud Workstation session with the correct permissions. You can also copy files directly from your PC to the Cloud Workstation.
Q: Can I work if I don’t have an internet connection?
A: No, this is an internet based service and you need internet connectivity to work on the Cloud Workstation.
Q: If I terminate the service what happens to my data?
A: You can send us an external hard drive and we will copy all the data over for you. Once you confirm that you have all the data, we will destroy all copies of the data on the Cloud Workstation.
Q: Do I have internet access from the Cloud Workstation?
A: Yes, you do have unlimited access to the internet (based on our fair usage policy) at data center speeds.